TO FACILITATE YOUR HOLIDAY
Ice-creams, pizzas, take-away dishes and breakfast are also available at the site's bar-restaurant: open from the end of April to the end of September (weekends only at the start of the season); different terraces suited to different times of the day, discovery of local products - all to the sound of the waterfall: you're sure to have a great time.
At the edge of the Drôme, enjoy a relaxing and refreshing afternoon or a little later in the day, take in the sunset (open only on certain days from mid-July to mid-August)
THE GROCERY STORE
Anthony and Virginie's grocery store: fresh and local products. In addition to everyday groceries, beach and camping accessories, the store also sells bread and newspapers, offers a postal service and stocks gas (village grocery store located by the entrance to the campsite and open all year round).
- Reception hours: 8.30 to 12.30 and 13.30 to 20.00 (9.00 - 19.00 outside of July and August). For our guests: tourist brochures and leaflets, library, hiking and biking maps, climbing guides, tips and advice.
- Free WIFI area around the bar plus Internet terminal. WiFi available (payment required) on all pitches
- Fridge and barbecue hire. (Please note: only gas or electric (max.1300W) barbecues are allowed)
- Mountain bike, cycle and electric bike hire.
- charging station for electric car: type 2 = 22.1 kW. Total = 2 / Wall outlet = 3.7 kW. Total = 2
In the village, a bakery-cake shop along with two restaurants add to the services offered on site. Supermarkets are located 5 kilometres from the campsite.